Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
Features:• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
Download Locations for Psiphon APK 60 (File Size: 3.69 MB)
Download Options and Mirrors:
• Download APK from Zippyshare
• Download APK from SendSpace
• Download APK from Google Drive
• Download APK from GiveawayCrew
• Get it on Google Play
Proceed to Psiphon APK 60 Download Page > >
• Price: A Free App for $0 without In-App Purchases
• Content Rating: Everyone
• Requires: Android 2.2 and up
• File Name: Psiphon.apk
Scan QR Code to Download:
DISCLAIMER: Psiphon is the property and trademark from Psiphon Inc., all rights reserved by Psiphon Inc. Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Psiphon v60
- v60: Bug fix.
- v59: Notification sound and vibration settings
- v58: Bug fixes, adds sound and vibration to notifications when connected and disconnected
- v57: Performance enhancement and bug fixes
- v56: Performance enhancement
- v55: Some bug fixes in polipo
- v54: Support for Turkish and Norwegian languages. New version of polipo
- v53: Fix Options tab
- v52: New option to connect to the Psiphon network through any open HTTP proxy that you specify
- v51: Turn off "Masquerade as HTTP" option by default